Bond International College is an independent, co-educational university preparatory high school. Courses are developed in accordance with the academic requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education. The school is regularly inspected by a Superintendent from the Ministry and instruction is provided by qualified teachers.
Bond International College is a unique and progressive school, specifically organized to prepare international students for entry into the colleges and universities in Canada, U.S.A., U.K., and Australia.
Bond International College strives to deliver the finest quality learning environment for international students. We invite you to apply to our school and to begin your pathway to university today.
For further information, please call 416-266-8878, ext. 490.
Bond International College accepts applications to the programs offered all year round. However, international students are advised to apply as early as possible since obtaining a student visa at the nearest Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate in their home country may take a long time.
1. Please submit:
• The completed Application for Admission;
• Copies of the student’s most recent three years’ transcript;
• Copy of the student’s passport; and
• The $225.00 (CAD) non-refundable application fee. Application fee can be paid in the form of Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Draft payable to “Anderson Learning Inc.”. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for more details.
2. Please mail the documents to The Admissions Office, Bond International College, 1500 Birchmount Road, Toronto, Ontario M1P 2G5, Canada, or to Bond’s overseas Admissions Office in your country. You may also email (
) or fax (1-416-266-3898) the documents to us.
3. When the College receives your application package, the Admissions Office will review your application. If you are accepted, you will be issued a Conditional Offer Letter with payment details. Upon receipt of the full payment, the Admissions Office will issue you a Letter of Acceptance for visa purpose.
4. With these documents, you can apply for study permit in the Canadian Embassy or High Commission. The College’s Visa Office can assist you with the application if required.
5. When a student authorization is received, please inform the school immediately.
6. For more details, please contact our admissions office at 1-416-266 8878 ext. 490, or email to