About Bond International College:
Bond International College is an independent, co-educational university preparatory high school. Courses are developed in accordance with the academic requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education. The school is regularly inspected by a Superintendent from the Ministry and instruction is provided by qualified teachers.
Bond International College is a unique and progressive school, specifically organized to prepare international students for entry into the universities and/or colleges in Canada, U.S.A., U.K., and Australia.
Bond International College strives to deliver the finest quality learning environment for international students.
We invite you to apply to our school today, to begin your pathway to university and/or college.
Request an Information Package：
If you have any questions about admission to Bond International College, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at
. Please provide us with your name, mailing address and telephone number, and the program you are interested in, we'll either email you or mail you a package a few days after receipt of your inquiry.
Apply to Bond International College：
Bond International College accepts applications, to the programs offered, all year round. However, international students are advised to apply as early as possible, since obtaining a student visa at the nearest Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate, in their home country, may be a lengthy process. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
1. Documents required for your application:
• The completed Application for Admission
• Notarized copies of the student’s most recent three years’ transcript
• Copy of the student’s passport
• Copy of a world recognized English language test such as TOEFL, IELTS (if applicable)
• The $225.00 (CAD) non-refundable application fee. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for payment details.
2. Please mail the documents to:
• The Admissions Office
Bond International College
1500 Birchmount Road
M1P 2G5, Canada
• You may also email (
) or fax (1-416-266-3898) the documents to us.
3. When the College receives your application package, the Admissions Office will review the application. If acceptance is granted, you will be issued a Conditional Offer Letter with payment details. Upon receipt of the full payment, the Admissions Office will issue a payment receipt and a Letter of Acceptance for visa purposes.
4. With these documents, you can apply for your student visa in a Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate.
5. When a student authorization is received, please inform the school immediately so that we can make arrangements for you to commence your study.
International students, under 18, will require a local custodian. The custodian should be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who lives within the Greater Toronto area and is authorized by the parents to act on their behalf during their absence. The school arranges custodian declaration for Residence students only. Custodianship arranged through the school ceases when the students is no longer attending the school.
For more details, please contact Admissions Office at 1-416-266-1808, or email to:
We would be pleased to arrange a campus tour for you, and your family, and answer any questions you have about Bond International College and our programs.
Evening visits, for prospective Residence students, can also be arranged if required.
, or 1-416-266-1808, to book your appointment between the hours of 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Admission team is pleased to help you understand the school, its programs and application procedures. Should you wish to obtain further information, please do not hesitate to contact
or 1-416-266-1808, at your convenience.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bond in the foreseeable future.
The account for choosing finasteride is a huge amount but this resolve can not be called neither as easy finasteride drug is not but it does not make sentiment.